Monday, December 1, 2008

For Better or Worse.......18 years and counting



Today Don and I have been married 18 years. If you've read my last 2 posts you're probably wondering how many more celebrations can that family have. Well, in a 5 week period we have 2 kids birthdays, Thanksgiving and wedding anniversary......which one do you think gets the least attention?? Don and I did manage to go out for dinner last night. And to our surprise when we got home, both girls had taken a shower without being told. I told you I was thankful for having a built-in babysitter. They also entertained us with a Christmas musical skit since we put up the tree yesterday. What more could I want.....dinner and theater in one night.

Happy Anniversary Don!!! We have had many ups and downs over the years, but God's grace has kept us together through the hard times. I know we'll have many more years of adventure ahead. We may not be as young as we were in this photo, but we have much more wisdom and a deeper love than on December 1, 1990.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Angela Booty Smith said...

WOW, can it really have been 18 years? You both look pretty much the same as you did back then... LUCKY YOU! I'm glad the years have been so good to you (in more ways than one)! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love this picture...you look so different :) Congrats...and I love your blog by the way...I'm glad I will be able to keep up with you across the miles!