Friday, December 26, 2008

Wii wish you a Merry Christmas


It was a Wii Christmas at our house this year.....the game system, games, remotes, nunchucks, and how much stuff do you need to go with this?? Still trying to figure this all out and wondering why was everyone laughing when I tried the bowling? My Mom got me the Wii Fit to help out with my fitness goals, but I need to get over the game's warning...."your age, weight, and BMI will appear on the screen for others to see"....do I really want Don to know how much I weigh?

This is short for now....got to go pack for our trip tomorrow. We're going to a Riley family reunion with all of Don's immediate and extended family. A total of 35 people, ages 5-72 in a 12 bedroom beach house in Gulf Shores, Alabama. We did this 3 years ago and had a blast.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and we wish you a Happy New Year!






2 comments:

amberdawn said...

Man! When ya'll get the Wii-you really get the Wii! We were looking for Mario Kart for the last 2 months, and the Wii fit has been the hot item! But, looky-you got it all! And you get to go to the beach! Although, it was 80 degrees here today! :) Merry Christmas!

suzie said...

Why does it still look dark outside? What time did your girls get up? Looks like everyone had a Wii xmas. Do you have Wii elbow yet? Just wait. Wish i was in Gulf Shores too! See you soon!