Monday, July 13, 2009

Kids Kamp : June 30-July 3, 2009

I think I have finally recovered enough from Kids Kamp to post some pictures. Heat, hard twin bed, Katie sleeping in the bed with me the last night, long days, little sleep, GREAT girls, wonderful worship, fun games, LOTS of laughs, 2 kids praying to receive Christ as their Savior, priceless memories.........

This was my second year to go to our church's camp, and I so enjoyed the girls and was truly blessed to hang out with them.

Katie and the girls I shared a cabin with. There were 2 other adult women in there with me. Only 2 showers!!! I don't think I ever got my feet completely clean. I forgot my tennis shoes, so I did a lot of walking in my sandals.

The only time Katie let me take a picture with her. I tried not to embarrass her, but drove her to tears one day. I think she was just tired.....sorry Katie for speaking before thinking!


Katie on the rock climbing wall.


Katie was first in line for the "Screamer". They were pulled up to the top and then let go of the rope and went swinging! Scared me, but my little adventurer loved it!

Shaving cream fight! Great fun since they had to get out of the pond when a snake was spotted!

Nerd Party on the last night. So funny to see how all the kids dressed up.

Katie as a nerd! She would walk up to people, snort, and say "I like dinosaurs, do you?". Where does she get this from?


Do you recognize this nerdy church staff member?

More nerdy adults.....thanks "Miss Lisa" for all you do for the kids!!!!! By the way, I just went as myself.

This "nerd" is in charge of Missions at church!

No comments: