Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!


Today is Katie's 11th birthday. I started this blog last year with her birthday.....my how time flies. She is "letting" Don and I come eat lunch at school with her today. She wants Panda Express and was wanting to go to Chili's tonight in order to get free birthday dessert (and the chips and salsa). This is exactly what we had for lunch/dinner on my birthday! Not sure if we will go out tonight. Sarah's in bed with the flu. She starting running fever on Saturday and still had low fever this morning.

You've already seen the post of the guinea pigs which was the big birthday present. Two weeks ago if you would have told me I would be enjoying these little critters, I would have laughed at you! They are fun to watch and squeal when you bring in food. Katie is being very responsible taking care of them. She cleaned out the cage yesterday and commented "what a way to spend my Sunday night!"

Here are pictures from her party last weekend. We went to Main Event and the girls bowled, did laser tag, ate pizza and cake, and played some arcade games. They had a great time and Don and I didn't have to do a thing but show up and of course hand over the money!

Friends from church and school....they are a great group of girls!

Not sure how much money she spent to win at the giant claw game!


No comments: