Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and may you know the joy and freedom found in Jesus' sacrifice and His resurrection!

No eggs hunts this year :( Katie is now in 4th grade and she said they think you're now too old. She said they had to give up playground time while the 3rd graders had their egg hunt at school....bummer! Sarah tried to comfort her with her 13 year old wisdom by telling her that once you hit 4th grade you start getting too old for many things. So true and so sad. We're going to enjoy our day off today. The girls are still asleep, I'm enjoying my coffee and need to go to workout before I do my Friday weigh-in for Weight Watchers. Don's coming home at noon and the girls are having friends over for a sleepover tonight, so I better enjoy the quiet now.

We're going to our church service tonight at 7:00 and then will go to church with my Mom on Sunday. Again, Happy Easter and many blessings to my friends and family.

No comments: